Saturday, February 18, 2012

Good new morning

I woke up this morning, quite late actually, truthfully close to afternoon, and realized that life is often more than what we allow ourselves. We weren't created to wake up, work a long day, and return home to widdle the night away in mindless tasks and televsion shows. It's been 2 years since I've blogged. 2 years since I've designed, created, ventured anything. Yes, a busy 2 years indeed, but life isn't supposed to be busy. At least I don't believe so. I believe it's supposed to be captivating. I believe we were made to enjoy, to do everything we do as if it were our last time doing it. To celebrate it all. Even cleaning. I'm taking back life. I dare you to join me. It's time to thrive. Welcome back.
This year I want to...
take a vacation to someplace I've never been
learn 10 new recipes
ride my bike more
learn to play the guitar
paint my livingroom
plant a vegetable garden
find something amazing at a yard sale and re-finish it
make a homemade pizza
stand on the edge of the island

What do you want?

Until we meet again,
Cristen

No comments:

Post a Comment