Friday, June 19, 2009

Well, I finally did it! I started my blog!

Hi everyone! To anyone reading this, I want you to know that I really appreciate you stopping by. This is my very first blog, so I am going to need a little bit of grace while I learn how to get started. I am so excited! I've been hoping to begin this journey for a few weeks now, but haven't found the time until now. A big thanks to floatingrabbit (etsy user) for helping me choose the perfect name for my blog. She did a great job didn't she? A beautiful cross between my etsy user name "DarlingDaisy" and my shop name "The Shabby Chic Beach." My hope is to post something new every couple of days, be it an adventurous tale of yard sale-ing or a new listing in my shop. In case you would like to check it out, my shop is on etsy. Here is the link... www.darlingdaisy.com
Thanks for reading! I hope to see you all around more as I get my blog up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment